Cost of living
Spain is one of the cheapest European countries to live. If this is joined by good weather, good universities, the cozy and lively character of its people and the great cultural and social life, the choice is always easy. Spain wins by a landslide.
- Year public university: Between 700 and 1.400 euros, depending on the university and the career you choose. Average, 900 USD per year.
- Year Private University: Between 6.000 and 14.000 euros, depending on the university and the career you choose. Average, 9.000 USD per year.
- Dorm: Between 600 and 900 USD per month
- Room for rent: Between 200 and 300 USD per month.
- Transport (though dependent on the city, Prices listed media):
- Metro: 1,20 € Urban Commuting
- Bus: 1,20 € Urban Commuting
- Provincial Bus: 3,5 € the journey within the province
- Long train journey: Average, between 0,1 € y 0,2 € of a mile.
- Taxi: In most of Spain are white, with a red stripe and an external ID in the front of the roof. The price per kilometer varies from city to city, but, average, can be estimated by 1 € of a mile, more special rates for night, Holidays, airports, Baggage, flag fall ...
- Coffee in a cafe: 1,30 €
- Can of Coke in supermarket: 0,60 €
- Lata of beer in supermarket: Between 0,35 € y 0,70 €
- Eating in a pub and nightclubs: Between 7 € y 13 €
- Cinema ticket: 8 €
- Check concert: Between 25 € y 50 €
- Restaurant Menu: 10 €
- Burger en fast food: 3 €
- Pizza familiar in Pizzeria: 14 €
- Pizza median in Pizzeria: 9 €
- Newspaper: Between 1,10 € y 1,30 €
- Magazines: Between 3,5 € y 4,5 €
- Bar pan: 0,50 €
- Liter of milk: 0.75 €
- Dozen Eggs: 1.40 €
- Keel of patatas: 1,00 €
- Kilo de carne: 14 €
And do not forget, if you want to study in Spain, in Services in Spain we provide all the paperwork: We manage your enrollment at the University, your accommodation, your Spanish lessons, your Spanish phone, your visits to the city ... If you want more information: http://servicesinspain.com/servicios/