Real Madrid Football Camp
ENSHIS and Real Madrid Foundation offers during the summer soccer camp for youth from 9 and 17 years they can enjoy playing football, living with other young and having fun with the games and excursions organized by the Real Madrid Foundation. And all with intensive training and small groups.
Three training programs:
- Standard Training
- Goalkeeping Training
- Training of modernization
Football training is guided by Camp coaches Realmadrid Foundation Campus Experience at its facilities in Valdebebas Sports City in Madrid.
A team selected by the Real Madrid Foundation is who runs workouts. The workouts are 90 minutes in the morning and other 60 minutes later time.
In the various training programs taught football techniques and tactics, different types practiced hitting the ball, labeling, ball skills, turns, dribbling and shots on goal.
Summary sports training
- 15 hours training a week
- Languages speaking coaches: Spanish
- Minimum level of football to go to camp: Beginner
- Levels of training offering camp: Advanced, Intermediate, Beginner
- How are the groups organized? The training groups are organized by age
- Number of children per group: 10
Planned activities for the different formats of summer camp in Madrid Real Madrid are basically of two types:
- Activities Campus Experience: Sessions are 60, 90 and 120 minutes, Monday to Friday, in the mornings and afternoons. Theoretical concepts and techniques taught football, tactics and strategies, but also its relationship to values such as effort, fellowship, Healthy Eating on a sportsman and motivation.
- Sports and leisure activities: They are sports activities that take advantage of sporting facilities, especially the pools.
Soccer Camps Summer Real Madrid Foundation have several lodging and sporting different locations:
- Football Camp at the Sports City of Real Madrid in Valdebebas and Villarosa (Complejo Deportivo Luis Aragonés). For children between 9 and 16 years old. Students staying in the Residencia Erasmo Madrid, Autonomous University of Madrid.
- Football Camp with modernization, in the UEM. For boys and girls aged 9 and 18 years old. Accommodation for residents on the campus of the Universidad Europea de Madrid.
- The residences are enclosures that maintain own surveillance 24 hour
In both buildings there is internet but its use is restricted like the mobile phone. It can only be done using both during the stipulated time for communication with family.
Internal concerted students for courses during practice residencies are under the protection of a body of assistant coaches and the Foundation of Real Madrid.
There are monitors at all times be responsible for the safety of each student. The monitors are active 4 hour, both daytime and nighttime. Each course will have a responsible director who may contact the student's parents.
Questions and answers
What to bring to camp?
Sportswear, street and personal hygiene products. Anyway, Once the reservation is made camp, will receive an email with everything you need to camp.
Does the camp provides sports equipment?
The camp participants will receive one of the Real Madrid Foundation shirt, pants, tights, hat and water bottle.
Should we bring money to camp?
All major expenses are included in the price. From accommodation to meals. Thus, to avoid losses, is recommended to bring some money. Need money to have a drink, buy souvenirs on trips or use the vending machines at the camp. You can make an estimate of between five and ten euros a day.
Where is the housing?
Accommodation is in the University Residence Erasmo, which is at the Autonomous University of Madrid
Where the training is done?
The workouts are done at the Sports City of Real Madrid Valdebebas.
Will they hear students to Real Madrid players?
Not, the reason is that the players are on vacation or any international competition.
How is the distribution of the rooms makes?
Room is awarded by age. Boys and girls sleep in different rooms. Students requesting shared room sleeping together.
To hire the Soccer Camp Real Madrid only have to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 913 107 000 (Spanish language) 657 722 198 (Chinese) or request more information through: http://servicesinspain.com/quienes-somos/contacto/